Folding Fiberglass Canes
- Unique composite construction with aluminum ferrules and Fingerguards™ protect the elastic cord and ensures a snug joint fit, even after many miles of use.
- Available with a range of interchangeable Slip-on and Hook Tips.
- Because of its increased weight compared with the UltraLite™ Graphite canes, the fiberglass Cane is ideal for use with the Roller, Jumbo ROLLER™ and Rolling Ball tips in the constant contact mobility technique or where durability is a major consideration.
- Double elastic cord assembly for added user security.
- Available in lengths from 36" to 64"(90-160 cm)
Choice of Colors
- White reflective tape with a six-inch red stripe - for normal North American usage.
- All White reflective tape - common in most European countries and many others.
- White reflective tape with 2 red stripes - common in some European countries.
Choice of Sections
- Ambutech Fiberglass Folding Canes are available in 4, 5 or 6 sections.
- Weight of a Fiberglass Folding Cane with Pencil Tip ranges from 8.7 to 13.8 oz. (248 to 392 g)